Rates & Offers
Valid 1st July 2016 – 30th June 2017:
|ACCOMMODATION TYPE||FROM||TO||EXTRA PERSONS|
|Riverside Spa Cabins (Sleeps 2)
Queen in main
|Riverside Cabins (Sleeps 5)
Queen in main, double in 2nd with a bunk overhead
|$157||$248||$25 Adult / $10 Child|
|Riverside Family Cabins (Sleeps 6)
Queen in main, 2 sets of bunks in 2nd
|$147||$238||$25 Adult / $10 Child|
|Riverside Family Cabins (Sleeps 8)
Queen in main, double in 2nd, 2 sets of bunks in 3rd
|$177||$278||$25 Adult / $10 Child|
|Lakeside Family Cabins (Sleeps 8)
Cabins 35-47 Queen in main with full ensuite, 2 singles in 2nd, 2 sets of bunks in 3rd.
Cabins 48 & 49 Queen in main, double in 2nd, 2 sets of bunks in 3rd.
|$212||$308||$25 Adult / $10 Child|
|Lodges (Sleeps 12)
6 bunks each end
|$147||$238||$25 Adult / $10 Child|
|Ensuite Site||$48||$70||$12 Adult / $8 Child|
|Water View Powered Site||$43||$65||$12 Adult / $8 Child|
|Powered Site||$38||$59||$12 Adult / $8 Child|
Linen is not supplied for bunk beds – linen packs can be ordered from reception at time of booking
Specials & Last Minute Deals
- Surcharge for one night stay only in cabin $50
- Linen and bedding packs for bunks – each $25
VISITOR FEES: (up to 8pm)
- Family (2 adults & 2 children) – $30
- Adults Day $12
- Adults Overnight $25
- Child (5-16 years) Day – $8
- Child (5-16 years) Overnight $10
- Where a booking is cancelled 28+ days prior to the arrival date a fee equivalent to one night’s accommodation will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- Where a one (1) night booking is cancelled 15-28 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of one night’s accommodation charge will be made.
- Where a two (2) plus night booking is cancelled 15-28 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of 50% of the total value of the booking will be made.
- Where a booking is cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival no refund applies.
- No refund for early departure.
- Park Management reserves the right to relocate or cancel any booking at their discretion.
- All cancellations must be in writing direct to the property.
- Prices apply from 1 July 2016 – 30 June 2017 and are subject to change.
- Bookings under 3 months, full payment required
- Advance bookings of 3 months or more a 50% deposit must be paid at time of booking and balance paid 1 month prior to arrival.
- Minimum bookings apply for peak season (Christmas, New Year, Easter, Public Holidays, School Holidays and events on the River/Lake) are as follows:
- Weekends – minimum 2 nights
- Melbourne Cup Weekend – minimum 4 nights
- Christmas – minimum 7 nights
- Australia Day – 3 days
- Labour Day Weekend – minimum 3 nights
- Easter – minimum 4 nights
- Queen’s Birthday – minimum 3 nights
- School Holidays – minimum 3 nights
- Events on the Goulburn River/Nagambie Lake and in the Regatta Centre – minimum 2 nights
- All tariffs are for 2 persons with a charge for any extra adults or children (5-15)
- No charge for children under 5 years old
- Late check-out up to 2 p.m. – Sites $30 and Cabins $50 – after 2 p.m. a full day fee.
- 10% discounts are provided for Top Tourist Membership and Group/Corporate (10 cabins/sites or more) bookings.
- Depending on tariff period, a minimum number of persons apply in the Lodges.
- Check-in is 2:00pm (Any anticipated arrivals after 6:00pm should notify Reception.)
- Park facilities are strictly for paying guests only (a day and overnight visitors fee applies).
- Allowance is provided for 2 car spaces (eg. 1 car with boat and/or 2 cars).
- Conditions and fees apply to all cancellations.
- A security bond may be charged in some circumstances at the discretion of management.
- Guests will be issued a 5 digit PIN boom-gate code for each vehicle on arrival to access the Park.
- No fee is charged for using the private boat ramp, or any recreation facilities. (Hire charge and security bond required for all sports equipment.)
- All guests must abide by the ‘NLLP Rules and Conditions’ as a condition of entry
All guests must abide by the ‘NLLP Rules and Conditions’ as a condition of entry.